Prestige Nursing + Care Chingford was formerly known as Independent Homecare Services before its purchase by in mid-2011, our branch is located in Chingford, North London.
The branch has a long history of providing outstanding homecare to the Chingford, Epping, Walthamstow and Waltham Forest areas and has a wide range of care services designed to meet the needs of the elderly, infirm or disabled, offering anything from a simple one hour visit right up to round-the-clock nursing care.
If you’re looking for nursing and care jobs in Chingford, check out our Job Finder tool to find your perfect new role.
Our Chingford branch offers a range of healthcare staffing solutions to NHS and private hospitals, nursing and care homes, prisons, schools and factories. Our focus is on providing a responsive, high quality service using staff to integrate seamlessly with each organisation. If you are an organisation looking to advertise nursing and care jobs in Chingford, call us to find out more.
To find out more about the branch team, our latest news, and the range of services we offer in North London, check out the information below.
Prestige Nursing Client Survey 2016
Prestige Nursing + Care recently completed a client survey, with the aim of gauging just how satisfied our customers in the Chingford area are. We are pleased to report:
- 93% of clients agreed or strongly agreed that the staff we suppy are well trained to meet their needs
- 100% of clients agreed that when they had a problem, we showed a sincere interest in resolving it
- 100% of clients said they are satisfied with the service provided by Prestige Nursing + Care.
If you are looking to organise homecare in Chingford, Prestige Nursing + Care can provide everything you need. Our services cater for a whole variety of requirements including companion care, respite care, and specialist care for conditions such as dementia.
We want to make it as straightforward as possible for you to organise homecare, so we’ve put together care guides on key issues such as choosing an agency and paying for homecare.
If you contact the Chingford branch, we can also provide:
- Brochures with all the details you need to make an informed decision about homecare
- Contact details of local and national organisations which can offer you a helping hand
- The latest feedback from existing clients about our homecare in Chingford
You can also get a copy of our terms and conditions of business, and ask any other questions you may have. If you’d prefer, you can visit our FrequentlyAsked Questions page at any time to find out if your query has previously been answered.