The Derby branch of Prestige Nursing + Care is located about 4 miles outside the Derby city centre, covering a vast area of Derby and its surrounding villages, as well as Erewash, Nottingham and nearby areas.
Our experienced team in Derby aims to provide high quality, cost effective care to individuals in the comfort of their own homes. We aim to give the necessary care to enhance lives, promote independence and, where possible, to avoid hospital admissions. Our homecare services can range from one hour visits to round-the-clock care.
If you’re a nurse or care worker in the Derby area, Prestige Nursing + Care could help you to find the next step in your career. We recruit for a wide range of nursing and care jobs in Derby, including roles with the NHS. Simply check out our Job Finder tool to look for a vacancy near you.
Our Derby branch offers a range of healthcare staffing solutions to NHS and private hospitals, nursing and care homes, prisons, schools and factories. Our aim is to deliver a responsive, high quality service by recruiting staff that integrate seamlessly with each organisation’s own teams. If you are looking to recruit staff for nursing and care jobs in Derby and the surrounding areas, call us to find out more about our services.
Read on below to find out more about the branch team, and our range of services for homecare in Derby.
Prestige Nursing + Care Client Survey 2020
Prestige Nursing + Care recently completed a nationwide client survey, with the aim of gauging just how satisfied our clients in the Derby area are. We are pleased to report:
- 100% agreed or strongly agreed that they are supported to live life their way and retain their independence as much as possible
- 100% agreed or strongly agreed that they are treated with dignity and respect
- 90% agreed or strongly agreed that our carers are skilled and knowledgeable
If you are on the lookout for high quality, yet affordable, homecare in Derby, then look no further than Prestige Nursing + Care. We offer homecare services to cater for a broad variety of needs, ranging from companion care to specialist care for neurological conditions or dementia. We also offer bespoke services for children and young people.
To help you make decisions about homecare, we’ve put together a range of care guides covering all the essentials, like how to choose an agency and how to pay for care. You can also contact the friendly team at our Derby branch to get hold of a range of additional information, including:
- Homecare brochures brimming with information to help you find a care service which fits your needs
- Lists of local and national organisations which can provide you with additional guidance and support
- Informative feedback from existing clients about their experiences with our homecare in Derby
- A copy of our terms and conditions of business
If you need any further assistance regarding our homecare in Derby, please do not hesitate to contact us. We also offer a Frequently Asked Questions page, so you can browse at your leisure through some of the questions we’ve previously been asked.
Will Starmer, Branch Manager