At Prestige Nursing + Care, we offer a range of care services in Blackpool. Whether you are looking for work in the care sector, searching for staff to fill care jobs in your organisation, or looking to arrange specialist homecare for yourself or a loved one, our Blackpool branch is here to help.
If you are searching for care and nursing jobs in Blackpool, check out our listings of current vacancies. We provide details of rewarding and enjoyable roles, including care home jobs and agency roles in specialist homecare.
Our Job Finder tool features listings of the latest care and nursing jobs and homecare agency roles, so you are sure to find your perfect job in Blackpool.
If you represent a care home, hospital or other organisation looking for temporary care or nursing staff in Blackpool, Prestige Nursing + Care has a range of flexible staffing solutions that help cover either planned or unplanned absences. We aim to provide appropriately trained workers in a timely and cost effective manner, and of a quality consistent with a client’s own staff.
Get in touch with our team in Blackpool using the details above.
Prestige Nursing + Care Client Survey 2020
Prestige Nursing + Care recently completed a client survey, with the aim of gauging just how satisfied our clients are. We are pleased to report:
- 94% agreed or strongly agreed that they would recommend Prestige Nursing + Care to a friend.
- 94% agreed or strongly agreed that Prestige has made a positive difference to their life.
- 90% agreed or strongly agreed that Prestige Nursing + Care offers a service that is value for money.
If you need to arrange homecare in Blackpool, for yourself or a loved one, Prestige Nursing + Care offer a wide range of services, from personal care and support, to specialist dementia homecare.
Take a look at our range of care guides for information on key topics such as how to choose an agency and how to pay for care. We can provide a variety of resources to help you arrange homecare in Blackpool, including:
- Homecare brochures packed with information on finding a care service that best suits your needs
- A resources page featuring a list of national organisations able to offer advice and support
- A list of local organisations and charities available for additional support
- Feedback from existing clients about our homecare in Blackpool
If you need any assistance, please contact the Blackpool branch and they will be happy to help with your enquiry. Alternatively, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your question has already been answered.