Offering care services across England, we enable our clients to live safely and independently at home. We care for the elderly and support young adults and children. Our specialisation is in nursing and complex care services.
We really value experienced carers at Prestige Nursing + Care. To welcome back returning carers we are currently offering a £150 bonus after completion of 100 hours work. *
Please complete to form below to re-apply and one of our team will be in touch.
By completing and submitting this form you confirm that you are eligible to work in the UK, and you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
*Welcome back bonus terms and conditions
1) The Member Rewards scheme is run by Prestige Nursing Ltd (‘Prestige’) and is only available at company-owned branches. Franchised branches may run a similar scheme but applicants will need to check locally.
2) Returning Members will only qualify for the bonus if they have not worked for Prestige for 3 months after leaving.
3) The returning member must successfully complete the full recruitment process where required by 31 Dec 2020 and then work a total of 100 hours within a 3 month period from the date of re-joining us. For the avoidance of doubt the qualifying period starts from the date that the first assignment is completed.
3) Members leaving the agency before this time will not be eligible for the bonus.
4) The bonus is paid to the member at the discretion of their local Prestige Branch Manager whose decision in the matter is final.
5) The branch reserves the right to disqualify a member from this offer if they are for any reason dismissed from employment by Prestige Nursing +Care or if they are under investigation.
6) Prestige reserves the right to change this promotion at any time without prior notice
7) The £150 bonus is subject to tax.