At Prestige Nursing & Care, there are so many different roles to get involved in. Whether you’re just starting your career or are fully trained with plenty of experience, if you’re passionate about caring for others, we’d love to hear from you.
From our operations team to our field care supervisors to our care assistants, every role is important in ensuring that we make life better for our wonderful clients.
Better yet, our hiring process is really simple, and each step is important in ensuring that you are the right fit for us, and we are the right fit for you. If you’re looking to join our team, you can find out about the interview process here:
- Apply for a role
Apply to one of the roles advertised on our website – you can see all our vacancy listings here. Select the job you wish to apply for and fill in our online application form. It will only take a few minutes and you will be asked to attach your CV.
Our recruitment team will screen your application and if you’re successful, you will be invited for an interview. This is a great opportunity for us get to know you better and for you to get to know us.
- Before your interview
Once your interview date and time is confirmed we will send you an email with instructions on how to log on to our Professional Carers portal (also known as Members Portal). Before your interview, we will ask that you complete our online application form and submit your candidate details to assist with your application. At this point, we will also ask for DBS and references paperwork.
- Attend your interview
During the interview, we will answer all your questions and learn more about your skills and experiences. We will discuss the role you have applied for and give you as much information as possible about Prestige Nursing & Care.
- Document checks
We will also ask for the following documentation once you’ve been successful at interview stage:
–National Insurance Number
Proof of national insurance number, which can also be used for ID purposes.
It’s always great news when you have been successful! Please note that all offers are subject to satisfactory references, completion of training, DBS / PVG approval, and successful completion of your training programme.
Here are some fantastic testimonials from our wonderful carers and their experience at Prestige Nursing & Care:
- Bracknell Care Colleague – ‘I really appreciated the option of evening training sessions – this enabled me to fit other commitments around my training. The transition from training to working was smooth. I’m now ‘flying solo’ and loving it!
- Derby Care Colleague – ‘Having a remote interview and initial training worked well. I also had the chance to meet the team during an in-person training session soon after starting’.
- Leicester Care Colleague – ‘The branch team are amazing. They have offered me full support and rang me each day on my first week to see how I was getting along. I’m really enjoying my role’.
- Northampton Care Colleague – ‘I’m really happy – I have consistent care visits with regular people and I am enjoying working with them’.
- Bristol Care Colleague – ‘The branch team are excellent. I’ve asked for some additional resources to support a client which the team have delivered – wonderful!’
- Leicester Care Colleague – ‘I’m really enjoying my role – I’ve had plenty of opportunity to talk with the branch and my hours are consistent’.
- Northampton Care Colleague – ‘The Teams interview was brilliant, and the whole team at Northampton have been amazing’.
- Derby Care Colleague (1 month post start) – ‘I’m really enjoying my role – I’ve already done a Refer A Friend and they’ve been hired’.
If you’d like to speak to a member of our team about a role at Prestige Nursing & Care, please call 0808 239 9716