|Purpose and the information we process
Public health authorities routinely collect vaccination data to facilitate programme planning and delivery (e.g., to ensure appropriate vaccine distribution), to evaluate programme performance (e.g., to assess whether population-level vaccine coverage is achieved). Therefore, there is a duty to contribute to this programme. The collected personal information would ONLY be used for the below purposes and NOT for any other purposes;
- To ensure appropriate governance of information in relation to the vaccination programme.
- To schedule appointments for vaccination.
- To provide appropriate anonymised and pseudonymised reporting and analytical functionality.
|Personal Data Collected
- Civil status, identity, identification data, (name, ID, etc.)
- Contact details
- (where relevant) Vaccination status data
|Who are the recipients of this data?
- Staff who need to have this information in order to process your data.
- Local Authorities
|How long the data is kept?
We will review whether we need to retain your personal information every six months. The following factors will be considered by us when determining whether we need to retain your data:
- Whether your personal information is required to arrange your COVID-19 vaccinations appointments.
- Whether it is necessary to retain your information for other purposes such as future coronavirus vaccinations and/or booster vaccinations
We will only retain your personal data for as long as the law allows. Once your data is no longer needed it will be permanently deleted.
|Data Sharing and Security
||Data will only be shared on a strict need-to-know basis with local authorities for the above mentioned purposes. We have put in place appropriate security measures, pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data; to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
|Where does this data come from?
||We will collect your personal data directly from yourself.
|The legal basis for collecting this data
||UK GDPR- Article 6 (1) (f) Legitimate interests.
- Be informed
- Gain access
- Rectify or change
- Erase or remove
- Restrict or stop processing
- Object to being processed or used
You can access your records by making a subject access request (SAR) by completing the relevant form available here :
Contact details for the Data Protection Staff are as follows: DP.UKandIEHomecare@sodexo.com