Prestige Nursing & Care offers flexible and highly personalised 24/7 home care solutions tailored perfectly to your needs. If you are recovering from an illness or injury, or you need 24-hour care to support a complex health condition, we can provide the bespoke care you need to live well at home.
For over 75 years, Prestige Nursing & Care has been trusted by our clients and Case Managers across the country to provide competent and compassionate 24/7 home care. Our care is focused on improving health and overall well-being, and all in the comfort of our client’s own homes.
A small team of reliable carers will care for you on a rotation to ensure you get the right care exactly when you need it. While we offer several different shift patterns, most clients benefit from carers working eight or 12-hour shifts over a 24-hour period.
WHAT IS 24/7 HOME CARE?
Our 24/7 care provides essential support just when you need it most. We know that circumstances can change suddenly and you may find yourself in need of round-the-clock care and support in your own home.
24/7 care is support through the entire day, evening and night, so that you’re never left without the support you need. Our team of care advisors will work with you and your family to create a holistic 24/7 care package that prioritises all your care needs, wishes and preferences.
HOW DOES 24/7 CARE WORK?
We offer a range of options for care throughout the day and night, so that you always get the flexible and tailored support you need. We use closely-knit teams of local carers, ensuring you always enjoy the continuity of having the same care team.
24/7 care options include our sleep on-call service, which means a carer will sleep during the night but is there to assist should you need them.
Waking nights are offered to those who need regular night-time assistance, such as repositioning in bed, assistance using the bathroom, managing a ventilation machine or administering medications.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF 24/7 HOME CARE?
Many people believe that they must leave home to receive the 24/7 care and support they need to live well and manage their complex health conditions. This is simply not the case – there are many compelling benefits to receiving 24/7 care in your own home:
- One-to-one care and support – you’ll enjoy a level of one-to-one, highly personalised care that is difficult to achieve in most residential settings.
- Bespoke care packages – receiving care in your own home allows care to be tailored to your preferences and lifestyle.
- The comfort of home – the familiar surroundings of home are comforting to those who are living with conditions like dementia or Parkinson’s or people receiving nursing care at home.
- Cost-effective – the cost of 24/7 care at home is cost-effective when compared with the overall weekly fee of receiving care in a residential or nursing home.
- Emergency care – 24/7 care can be put in place quickly, often within 24 hours. Receive high-quality care just when you need it most.
- Peace of mind for families – those close to you have the reassurance that you are getting all the care and support you need in the safety of your own home.
24/7 CLINICAL CARE AT HOME
Our 24/7 home care service is nurse-led and delivered by vetted and highly-trained carers. Each of our carers completes an industry-leading training programme created in collaboration with our registered nurses, clinical experts and other healthcare professionals. This hands-on nurse training means our carers can competently undertake a range of clinical interventions.
We are experts in the specialist care of conditions that impact a person’s ability to live well, including:
- Neurological conditions like dementia, Parkinson’s or motor neurone disease.
- Physical disabilities such as muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy.
- Palliative care for those who are nearing the end of their life.
We provide nurse-led clinical interventions including, but not limited to:
- Respiratory and airway support
- Tracheostomy management
- Feeding support (including PEG feeding)
- Stoma and catheter care
WHAT DOES OUR 24/7 HOME CARE SERVICE INCLUDE?
WHY CHOOSE PRESTIGE NURSING & CARE?
A Fully Managed Service
Prestige Nursing & Care is not an agency. Unlike a home care agency, we are a fully managed and regulated complex care provider. This means our clients and professional partners can be reassured that the care and support we provide are of the very highest quality.
CQC Regulated Care
Unlike introductory agencies, our service is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), England’s independent regulator of health and social care. We are proud that 96% of our inspected services are rated as providing a ‘Good’ service, with 4% rated ‘Outstanding’. All our services in Scotland have been awarded at least a four-star rating.
Rigorous Recruitment & Training Process
Our commitment to excellence starts with our care team. Our rigorous recruitment process ensures only the most qualified and dedicated individuals join our team. Our carers undergo comprehensive training to ensure they possess the skills, knowledge, and compassion required to provide exceptional care. All of our carers have at least six months of care or health sector experience before being placed with a client or community partner.
Complex & Specialist Care
Our service is nurse-led and our carers are expertly trained to provide care for complex, terminal and other medical conditions. They are supported by a registered home nurse who provides unrivalled monitoring and supervision of our clinical care. With this leadership and oversight, carers can perform many delegated healthcare tasks and interventions at home.
ARRANGE 24/7 HOME CARE
- Speak to our team
Call our team of expert care advisors who will be happy to discuss your care needs and how we can help.
- Book a free home care assessment
Schedule a free, no-obligation home assessment where we can discuss your care and support needs.
- Matched with your carer
We’ll match you with a carer who matches your personality and shares your interests.