Prestige Nursing & Care
Experienced Complex Care Assistant
ST3 Stoke on Trent area of Staffordshire
Own Transport Essential
Pay Rates & Shift patterns
- £14.15-£17.23 per hour
- Weekly pay
- 08:00 – 16:30 & 17:30 – 22:30
- Shift patterns may vary
Life at Prestige
People are at the very heart of Prestige, and we want to make life better for them. As a Care Assistant, you’ll join us in our continued efforts to make life better for our clients.
Prestige Nursing & Care has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 30 local offices in England and Scotland.
Who will you be helping to make life better for?
We want to make life better for more people. As a Complex Care Assistant you’ll be joining us in our continued efforts to make life better for our clients. The clients we support have an array of high dependency needs, this may include supporting clients with spinal injuries, tracheostomy care, suction, cough assist and more.
We want to make life better for you too, so you will have a contract of employment and all the support and development you need to thrive in your role and developing your career.
How will you be helping?
- Medication management and administration
- Help around the house
- Personal Care
- Continence care
- Cough Assist
- Oral Suctioning
- PEG Feeding
- General emotional support
What we offer:
- Paid post-employment eLearning at £10.00 per hour
- A variety of shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Work with our own clients, no agency work.
- Pension scheme
- Blue light card
- Free DBS check
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption schemes
- Continued professional development to support you & your career
- Holiday pay
- Refer a friend and receive £500 with our ‘Who’s your plus one?’ incentive – T&C’s apply
- Employee Assistance line – available 24/7 and fully confidential for our staff
- Support from your local branch team and out of hours support.
We’re looking for:
- Six months’ paid experience in care
- Excellent communication skills
- A full UK driver’s licence is a requirement
- Good professional and personal references
In line with CQC & Care Inspectorate regulations, we require and will undertake Enhanced DBS/PVG, Right to Work, Reference and Employment History checks in line with Government guidelines for this role and safer recruitment best practice.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the recruitment process as short as possible, due to the nature of these important checks there may be extension to timelines.
All our clients are equally entitled to have their needs met in a safe, fair and balanced way. Prestige Nursing & Care colleagues are responsible for promoting Equal Opportunities for all and for challenging any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any client or colleague on the grounds of race, religion, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, identity or any other perceived difference.