Prestige Nursing + Care is a trusted partner to Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS Continuing Healthcare teams.
We work extensively with CCGs, NHS CHC teams, your clinical leads and nurse assessors to provide outcome-based care packages. Our responsive service includes initial quotes and assessments, person-centred care plans and the recruitment, training and delivery of care. Our homecare services, from companionship to complex care, are fully flexible and can be arranged at short notice.
We are experienced in managing complex family dynamics and ‘difficult to manage’ care packages.
Prestige Nursing + Care services include:
- Fast track, 24 hour home care packages for complex care needs.
- Support for completion of the Decision Support Tool for NHS Continuing Healthcare assessments for home care.
- Compliance with the National Framework for NHS CHC and NHS funded nursing care.
- Integrated care programmes working with MDTs, supported by our experienced clinical team and branch nurses.
- Tailored rehabilitation care and support programmes based on the specification and complexity of services needed.
- Support for dual-funded packages.
- Hospital discharge and re-enablement.
- Hospital admission avoidance.
- Long term conditions care.
- Specialist support for children and young adults, overseen by our Lead Nurse for Paediatric services.
Our nurse-led homecare services for complex care include:
- Suctioning, Oral and Tracheal
- Oxygen Therapy
- Epilepsy Rescue Medication- Buccal midazolam & Rectal Diazapam
- PEG (Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy) and JEJ (Jejunostomy)
- NG (Nasogastric)
- Ileostomy (Stoma/Colostomy)
- Complex Bowel Management
- Cough Assist and Assisted Cough
- CPAP – (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- BPAP (Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure)
- NIPPY (Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation)
- Challenging behaviour (NAPPI accredited training)
- Dementia care led by our Consultant Admiral Nurse
To discuss how we can support you with your requirements, or simply find out more about our care services, please contact us
Prestige Nursing+Care is a member of BABICM, the United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum (UKABIF), the Spinal Injuries Association (SIA), Headway, The National Council for Palliative Care and the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA).
Our home care services are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).