Prestige Nursing+Care is a trusted partner for Case Managers, Solicitors, Personal Injury lawyers, Financial Deputies and health professionals across the UK.
At Prestige Nursing + Care, we specialise in working with case managers, understanding that highly-skilled care is frequently required to support a number of clinical, therapeutic and community healthcare professionals, from consultant neurologist to physiotherapist, speech and language therapist and members of a community healthcare team.
We understand the complexity and demands of the case manager’s role and the importance for you to work with a respected care provider, often as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT), to achieve the best outcome for your clients. Prestige works extensively with case managers, both pre- and post-settlement to provide a timely, flexible and effective service, with care for the client at the heart of everything we do. We have a shared aim to achieve the best outcome for clients, and are passionate in our provision of client-centred care, with a reputation for providing excellent care for more than 70 years.
- Bespoke care packages based on the individual needs of your client, from short visits to 24/7 care.
- Support for multi-funded packages with NHS funded care, and Local Authority provision.
Our services include:
- Initial care package quotations for the litigation process, from outline costs to comprehensive quotations.
- Transparent costs with explanations for the different levels of care.
- Full details of the terms of engagement.
- Telephone or face-to-face assessments to ascertain the appropriate care package.
- Dedicated contact person for amendments and updates to the litigation process.
- Carer profile-matching and recruitment planning.
- ‘Meet and Greet’ to ensure the best match for your client’s interests and needs.
Ongoing management of care package and care team
- Comprehensive care plans, overseen and approved by Prestige Nursing+Care’s nurse-led clinical team and our local branch nurses.
- Personalised training to ensure that your client receives the best outcome possible.
- Rehabilitation support, working closely with the MDT, to implement the specialists’ recommendations and programme.
- Co-ordination of the MDT rehabilitation programme, where required.
- Regular reviews of the care plan with a flexible approach as the client’s care needs change.
- Ongoing supervision of the care team; monitoring of the carer/client relationship to ensure that the client’s needs are met, standards of care are maintained and all care is CQC compliant.
- Provision of back-up care to ensure continuity of care, should a carer be unwell, or have other mitigating circumstances.
- Efficient, financial administration.
Prestige Nursing+Care is a member of BABICM, the United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum (UKABIF), the Spinal Injuries Association (SIA), Headway, The National Council for Palliative Care and the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA).
Our home care services are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
To discuss how we can support you with your requirements, or simply find out more about our care services, please contact us